Increasing safe access to education and protection services for vulnerable, internally displaced and returnee boys and girls in Central Darfur State.
Project Location: Central Darfur - Rokoro (North Jebel Marra)
Donor/ Partners: There is no partner and the HOPE Sudan is looking for a partner, if you are interesting for partner and support this proposal please contact the HOPE Sudan through: firstname.lastname@example.org, or/and email@example.com
Project Duration: 12 months
Start Date: 1 January 2020
End Date: 31 December 2020
Total budget Amount: 200,000 USD
2,320 school children (1070 boys, 1250 girls)
Child Protection Interventions:
2600 out of school children (1320 boys and 1280 girls)
Education activities :
1. Construct of 4 classrooms, & provide 6 Semi-permanent.
2. Provide gender sensitive WASH facilities, including hygiene promotion, latrines (in line with INEE and SPHERE minimum standards).
3. Provision of education in emergency materials including textbooks, exercise books, etc.. for (1700) children (850 b & 850 g).
4. Provide with appropriate seating for (200) children.
5. Conduct 1 training workshop on EiE and child protection.
6. Conduct 1 training on core subjects and teaching methods.
7. Conduct 1 training on psychosocial support services.
8. Establish of (2) child clubs focusing on lifesaving psychosocial support, fine arts, drama & games, peace & protection, hygiene promotion and leadership activities.
Child Protection Activity:
9. Provide timely and coordinate emergency psychosocial support to 2600 out of school children (1320 boys and 1280 girls), with specific needs and exposed to violence, exploitation and neglect.
10. Identify /register /assess/document/ and reunify the 500 out of school children, who are have already been registered, to the school and provide them with education and NFIs materials.
11. Provision of support for alternative care, case management, foster care of UASC with protection needs and provision of education and NFIs materials for UASC reunified to 150 children (80 boys and 70 girls).
12. Identify /register /assess/document/ and reunify the 130 UASC with their care givers and 20 with their families (80 boys and 70 girls).
13. Conduct training of 30 CBCPN members representing on psychosocial support, CRC/CP, GBV, civil registry, prevention of recruitment, and Sudan Child Act 2010, (10 F at least).
14. Conduct training for 30 CBCPN members on positive discipline, code of conduct and child safeguarding policy and Revise/strengthen/update referral system pathways.
15. Conduct 3 community campaigns awareness on issues of CRC/CP, GBV, importance of education, mine risk education at scale as well as prevention and response to physical and sexual violence,