Project Name: Community Security and Stabilization Program (C2SP)
Project Location: AlYarmouk Mayo – Jebel Awalia locality – Khartoum State.
Donor/ Partners: UNDP, Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), SDDRC,
Project Duration: 6 months
Start Date: 1 April 2018
End Date: 30 September 2018
Total budget Amount: About 40,000 USD
- Livelihood Activity: 70 (50 Female, 20 Male/ youth),
- Capacity Building of Community Management Committee (CMC): 93 (40 Female, 53 Male)
- Peace Building Training: 93 (15 Female, 38 Male)
- Education Activity: 2200 (1220 Girls , 980 Boys)
- Conduction of community orientation meeting and sensitization sessions
- Community mobilization
- Prepare the training needs assessment study
- Development of training curriculum/ packages based on the assessment findings
- Formation, training and registration of Community Management Committee, the training are 4 rounds covered the topics of:
(1) Function Management skills and Financial management,
(2) Project Cycle management, Reporting and basic Monitoring and evaluation (M&E),
(3) Business Management and Entrepreneurship,
(4) Gender and human rights, the right of participants with disability.
- Conduction of 2 training on Peace Building and Conflict Management
- Organization the 10 outreach of Peace Building
- Formation and registration women group for festival stuff rental, number of group: 50 women,
- Formation and registration youth group for welding, number of group: 20 youth/ male,
- Provision of livelihood means to groups of women on festival stuff rental and youth on welding,
- Conduction of TOT on REFLECT and operate 2 classes/ Circles to women and youth groups and community members.
- Business and Entrepreneurship training for income groups.