Main types of Activity:
1. Construction/ Rehabilitation/ Repair of Classrooms, provides semi-permanent of Classrooms and Provides Temporary Learning Space (TLS).
2. Provide WASH facilities including hygiene promotion, latrines, hand washing facilities and safe drinking water points.
3. Community campaigns on importance of education in general, children enrollment and education of girls.
4. Provision of education in emergency materials including school textbooks, exercise books, equipment’s, teaching aids and recreation materials, as well as provide seating (desk and benches) or Plastic sheet.
5. Establishment of child clubs focusing on lifesaving psychosocial support, fine arts, drama & games, peace & protection, hygiene promotion and leadership activities.
6. Training on Education in Emergency (EiE), child protection, Psychosocial Support Services (PSS), teaching methods and core subjects (Mathematics, English Language, Arabic Language).
7. Training on psychosocial support services, school management, school co-management, sustainable use of natural resources.
8. Train Parent Teachers Association (PTA) on School Management.
9. Support and Function of non-formal/ALP education by using REFLECT approach.
Child Protection (CP):
1. Raising awareness on Basic Human rights, Children rights (CRC and ACRWC) in addition Sudanese Child Law -2010.
2. Training on psychosocial support, child rights, child protection, and Family Tracing & Reunification (FTR).
3. Construction/Rehabilitation and operation of child friendly spaces (CFSs).
4. Training on CFSs management.
5. Formulation/reactivation of community based child protection networks.
6. Identifying vulnerable children and response to emergency protection needs.
7. Family tracing and reunification for separated children from family.
8. Access to violence victims and provide to medical and psychosocial care for them.