Nov 7, 2019
Job Title: Programs Manager.
Location: Khartoum with regular visit to Field (White Nile and Darfur states).
Start Date: Immediately.
Reporting to: Director.
Job application deadline: Nov 13, 2019
- Supervise the projects planning and Quality Control of Results Chain.
- Give timely solicited decisions in manner in case of any difference in the work plan or project inputs, in addition to monitoring and observation of projects/ activities inputs.
- Ensure that the projects objectives and output are taken into consideration during implementation in accordance with the project documents.
- Build and maintain effective alliances and operational collaboration between HOPE and Partners/ Potential partners.
- Arrange meeting with Potential partners and attend partner’s meeting in regards HOPE projects as well as attend regular sectors meeting at federal level.
- Provide key input in the development of effective M&E systems.
- Check field ongoing Projects activities, and insuring use of M&E system and formats.
- Check and prepares activities report, write Projects progress reports and final projects reports.
- Prepares contract of service providers such as trainers, etc..
- Any other task or responsibility determined by management of HOPE,
1. Strong management and supervisory skills and experience (at least 5 years’ experience).
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English Language.
3. Prefer technical expertise in at least two sectors of FSL, Health, WASH, and Education.
4. Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
1. Job application Letter.
2. CV including two (2) personal references.
3. Certificates that supporting CV.
The above docs must deliver by hand to the Secretariat of office in Khartoum (Tel.: +249122342077) or/and send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org